Same flexibility, freshly-cut prices
Introducing New Tello Phone Plans
Build Your Own Plan
See the unbeatable prices
Unlimited 2G data, after you've used your LTE data.
Plus, calls to Canada, Mexico & China are included.
Or choose one of our ready-made deals!
More about our plans
- Enjoy 4G LTE: unlimited data usage, speed throttled down to 2G once you use up your plan's data amount.
- You can turn your smartphone into a hotspot with free tethering. Share your data plan balance free of charge with all your other devices or with your friends.
- Minutes can be used for calls to US, Canada, Mexico & China.
- Plans renew automatically every 30 days. Enjoy monthly billing and the freedom to cancel it anytime, without any charges.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your plan anytime with no extra fees. The change is instant, and your remaining balance will roll over for the next 30 days.
What's in it for you
- No contract
- No fees whatsoever
- Start from $5
- Free tethering
- Reconfigure anytime
- US, Canada, Mexico & China calls
Need to call internationally?
Mix your plan with Pay As You Go!
Change is good.
Even for your phone
Start fresh with a brand new phone, we’ll ship it for free.
GET A PHONE
Or bring your own phone.
It’s up to you!
Check if your phone is compatible and enrol it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do my phone plan minutes/data roll over from one month to another?
Any unused minutes or data will be lost after 30 days, when your prepaid plan is automatically renewed. However, they roll over ONLY if you manually renew or change your phone plan before the end of your current billing cycle.
How am I charged for Mexico, Canada or China calls if I have a prepaid plan?
If you have an active prepaid plan with talk included, we'll deduct the number of minutes used to call Mexico, Canada and China from your phone plan balance.
Can I call Mexico, Canada and China with the minutes included in my prepaid plan?
Yes, you can! Once you finish your call, we'll deduct the number of minutes used to call Mexico, Canada and China from your phone plan balance.