Our presence across the Internet is the outcome of this matching of users' preference and products available. In order to reach the right audience, the external companies we collaborate with (like Google or Quantcast) may use certain information to establish consumers' habits: visits to a website, goods and services to determine or predict our visitors' characteristics, behavior, or preferences.
Anonymous data collected from visits to our websites is matched by external companies to larger pools of data (from more websites) to deliver ads to people with similar browsing pattern to our visitors. Thus, consumers receive more relevant ads and advertisers benefit from more effective advertising.
Such data collected DOES NOT INCLUDE our visitor's name, address, email address, telephone number. More information on how Google stores such data in the user's browser (using a "cookie") can be found here
Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud;
- if Tello is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.