To set up your Voicemail for the first time, or to set it up again (Voicemail invalid message), follow these steps:
- Press and hold the 1 key or dial 123 on your device.
- You will be automatically connected to your voice mailbox and be prompted to enter your password.
- By default, your Voicemail password (PIN) is the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the # key.
- When prompted, enter a new 4-9 digit password, then press the # key.
- You cannot use repetitive or sequential numbers.
- Press # to keep the password or press * to change it.
- Follow the prompts to choose your security level & record your name & greeting (4 minutes max for all devices).
- Your voicemail should now be ready to use.
To access your Voicemail setting menu, press and hold the 1 key or dial 123 on your device dial pad. The maximum length of a voicemail message is 4 minutes.
If you forget your Voicemail password, dial #793# and send/call on your phone and your voicemail password will be reset to the last 4 digits of your phone number.
None of your messages will be deleted.
We recommend that you change your password again after this.
For iPhones, you can also reset the password by heading to Settings > Phone and tapping Change Voicemail Password.
To access your Voicemail from another line, dial your number from the external line.
When your voicemail greeting begins, dial * and when prompted enter your password.
You can store up to 45 messages on your voicemail regardless of the device you use.
Voicemail auto-purges saved and unsaved messages after 30 days unless they are resaved on the voicemail center.
However, turning your voicemail OFF and ON will delete saved messages & saved greetings.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact Tello Support