What should be the APN settings for my Android?
On an Android device, you can check and adjust your APN settings in the following location:
- Tap More networks (under the Connections tab, or More, Wireless & networks, Wireless Controls, Wireless Manager, Phone Information).
- Select Mobile or Cellular networks.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap the Access Point you would like to check.
- If you're adding a new APN, tap New APN and enter the following APN: wholesale
More related questions
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Tello Support